Saturday, April 5, 2008

On this Blessed Day... part 1

Me
born: April 5, 1977
location: New York, NY
hospital: The New York Hospital

I share a birthday wtih Pharrell Williams (35), Pat Green (36), Paula Cole (40), Mike McCready (42), Agnetha Faltskog (58), Jane Asher (62), and Gale Storm (86)...

My 31st Year of life Outlook:

"For every action, there is a reaction. Your life this year could be a study in this very theory. You could make waves. Claim your power, alloing many more opportunities to head in your direction. Realize when you have had enough of a siutuain, and walk away from it gracefully. If you are single, your magntetism remains high, creating quite a portfolio of admirers. If you are attached, be slightly less me-oriented. A fellow Aries reads you cold."

My horoscope for today:

"You are a power among your immediate friends right now. Act like one, and you might be amazed at what you can bypass. Tonight: As you like."

I got my outlook and horoscope from today's St. Louis Post-Dispatch. I have to say I'm feeling my "power" growing, but I have some problems with my outlook. For example what the fuck does "a fellow Aries reads you cold" mean? Will a fellow Aries be coming after me? If that's the case I better get ready for whoever you are!

No comments: