Monday, November 20, 2006

i'm glad i hitched my apple wagon to your star...

So as I mentioned before I teach 3-5 year olds at a Montessori school. Today was the yearly Thanksgiving Day Luncheon. So pretty much 18 students with about 18 extra family members. I always envision this scene of chaos and destruction, but it actually ran pretty smooth. The kids were great, and the parents were too... I have to start giving them more credit on days like this.

So I have been having trouble getting The Boy Least Likely To song "I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to your Star" out of my head. It is pure sugar. I mean like the good kind. If I were ten I would make this my marching anthem.

Hey we got a nice write up from our local paper, The Columbia Daily Tribune. It was a tour journal about our trip up to CMJ and back.

No comments: