Thursday, December 7, 2006

computer availability = consistent blog updates

Well this is what I get for starting a blog over Thanksgiving at my parents' house. Only to return to Columbia and not have a computer at home, so of course it has been ages since my return to my battle station.

So as we know this is the time of year that I go completely broke before the holiday season. So if anybody is expecting any gifts from me, think twice, think three times, and then think, wait what did I get last year from Billy? So not to dwell on my financial situation much longer, but I was supposed to go to Chicago, but I was not able to afford to go. Even though I found one of the most affordable means of transport. I am still looking for the catch, but regardless, Chicago will have to wait until next month.

I caught The Hold Steady. They have a very energetic live show and a cult following to boot, but it isn't for me. My friend commented "I guess I'm just not into rock and roll anymore." I guess I haven't made up my mind about them yet, but my friend may be on to something here. Where is rock and roll heading? I'm not sure. Though the bands that produce that anthem-style rock will always have an audience, as long as there is beer...

No comments: